Home Wireless Broadband is a replacement for the traditional fixed line services such as ADSL and NBN. It provides you with access to the internet over the Optus 4G Plus network, Australia-wide. You don’t need a phone line or access to the NBN to get this service working. Simply plug in the power and connect.
One simple plan. Get an extra 50GB data by selecting a 24 month contract.
- Home Wireless 200GB
- 200GB Data
- 12/1 Mbps Speed
- Dynamic IP
- $2.20 / GB Excess Data
- 1GB Data = $0.30
- 1 and 24 Month Contract Options
- The service operates on the Optus 4G network. View the service coverage map.
- Speeds up to 12/1 Mbps (down/up) in areas where you connect to 2300 Mhz spectrum. 5/1 Mbps in all other areas.
- Advertised pricing is an ongoing monthly cost.
- You can select a 1 month or a 24 month contract (connection, setup and shipping fees may apply and are additional).
- The data price listed above is a way to compare the cost of 1 GB of data for each plan. These are not additional charges.
- We do not block any firewall ports.
- The Huawei B525 modem (required and additional cost) allows up to 64 simultaneous connections and comes with 4 x Gigabit Ethernet ports.
- These are data only SIMs. Voice calls and SMS texts are not available. VoIP is supported, we recommend a Simtex SIP Trunk.
- Download the Critical Information Summary and Home Wireless Broadband Terms and Conditions.