Mobile Broadband provides you with wireless internet, anywhere you can get a mobile phone (4G) signal, Australia-wide. Our mobile broadband service is designed for business requiring static IP addresses. The service is fully compatible with most 4G capable devices including Apple iPad, Samsung, Microsoft tablets, POS terminals and remote monitoring devices.
Data Pool Plans
If you have a requirement for a large number of SIMs (Minimum 25 SIMs) to track vehicles, monitor equipment or other IOT devices we offer pooled 4G data plans.
We provide both Static IP and private network options for all of our pooled data plans with the ability to mix and match plan quota’s to match your data requirements. Contact email@example.com for further information.
Multiple SIM Card Sizes
We supply you with a “pop out” SIM template that allows you to choose to use either a Standard, Nano or Micro SIM. If you require multiple services, you can purchase multiple SIMs when placing your order.
Wireless 4G Dongles
You can supply your own “BYO 4G device” or we can supply you with a Huawei E8372 (4G Plus-LTE/4G/3G , 10 max users, USB Powered) for $129.00 (Price valid only when purchased with a SIM).
- The service operates on the Optus 4G network. View the service coverage map.
- Advertised pricing is an ongoing monthly cost.
- You can select a 1 month or a 24 month contract (connection, setup and shipping fees may apply and are additional)
- The data price listed above is a way to compare the cost of 1 GB of data for each plan. These are not additional charges.
- Most GREEN mobile broadband business plans can be enabled with a public static IP at no additional cost (not available on 50GB and 70GB plans).
- We do not block any outbound firewall ports. More information can be found here.
- These are data only SIMs. Voice calls and SMS texts are not available. VoIP is supported, we recommend a Simtex SIP Trunk.
- Download the Critical Information Summary and Mobile Broadband Terms and Conditions.