Our Commitment to You
This document outlines our service commitment to you, in respect of the Direct Debit Request (DDR) arrangements made between ZettaNet (Aust) Pty. Ltd. and you. It sets out your rights, our commitment to you and your responsibilities to us together with where you should go for assistance.
Initial Terms of The Arrangement
In terms of the Direct Debit Request arrangements made between us and signed by you, we undertake to periodically debit your nominated account for the agreed amount for your services.
- The first drawing under this Direct Debit arrangement will occur upon establishing your account with ZettaNet.
- If any drawing falls due on a non-business day, it will be debited to your account on the next business day following the scheduled drawing date.
- We will give you at least 14 days notice by email when changes to the initial terms of the arrangements are made. This notice will state any new amount, frequency, next drawing date and any other changes to the initial terms.
- If you wish to discuss any changes to the initial terms, you may telephone ZettaNet or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you want to make changes to the drawing arrangements, contact us by phone or email. These changes may include:
- deferring the drawing; of
- altering the schedule; or
- stopping an individual debit; or
- suspending the DDR; or
- cancelling the DDR completely.
Direct all enquiries to us rather than your financial institution in the first instance, and these should be made at least 5 working days prior to the next scheduled drawing date.
We can tell you when we will submit a Direct Debit Request, but if you wish to know when the debit will be processed to your account, please contact your financial institution.
All communications addressed to us should include your full name and email address. All personal customer information held by us will be kept confidential except that information provided to our financial institutions to initiate the drawing to your nominated account.
If you wish to contact us in writing relating to the DDR please write to:
ZettaNet Accounts Team,
Level 1, 140 William Street
Perth, WA 6000
- If you believe that a drawing has been initiated incorrectly, we encourage you to take the matter up directly with us by phoning or emailing email@example.com
- If you do not receive a satisfactory response from us to your dispute, contact your financial institution who will respond to you with an answer to your claim:
- Within 7 business days (for claims lodged within 12 months of the disputed drawing) or
- Within 30 business days (for claims lodged more than 12 months after the disputed drawing)
- You will receive a refund of the drawing amount if we can not substantiate the reason for the drawing.
Note: Your financial institution will ask you to contact us to resolve your disputed drawing prior to involving them.
We may send notices either electronically to your email address or by ordinary post to the address you have provided.
If sent by mail, communications are taken to be received on the day they would be received in the ordinary course of post
Your commitment to ZettaNet.
It is your responsibility to ensure that:
- your nominated account can accept direct debits (your financial institution can confirm this); and
- that on the drawing date there is sufficient cleared funds in the nominated account; and
- that you advise us if the nominated account is transferred or closed.
- Direct Debit, through Bulk Electronic Clearing System (BECS), is not available on all accounts
- You are advised to check account details against a recent statement from your financial institution
- If you are uncertain, check with your financial institution before completing the DDR.
If your drawing is returned or dishonoured by your financial institution, we reserve the right to suspend your account until payment is received. Any transaction fees payable by us in respect to the above will be added to your account.