ZettaNet specialise in providing flexible and reliable networks for Australian business. We partner with MSPs, ISVs, VARs and System Integrators to deliver high speed enterprise Internet and security services to their customers. We’ve been in delivering Internet services since 1996 and understand the importance of giving our customers tailored solutions and excellent local support. We are fully Australian owned and operated with our teams based in Sydney and Perth.
ZettaNet Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of the diversified technology company, Zetta Group. Zetta Group also owns Zettagrid (Cloud Services) and Simtex (VoIP). It is this combination of breadth of service, technical expertise, small business focus and dedicated service delivery that gives ZettaNet a unique competitive advantage.
History and Acquisitions
ZettaNet has been an Australian Internet and network provider since our incorporation in 1996 as Highway 1. In 1997, Highway 1 acquired IAP Internet. In 2010 we acquired the assets of several ISPs including Global Dial, EON, Nerdnet, APIIX and Simtex. In 2012 we re-branded all of these acquisitions as ZettaNet.
- Juniper Networks Select Partner
- ISO27001 Security Certified
- ISO9001 Quality Certified
- VMware Principal Partner – Cloud Provider
- VMware Cloud Verified Provider
- Microsoft Tier 1 CSP
- Microsoft Qualified Multitenant Hoster (QMTH)
- Veeam Platinum Cloud Provider
- PCI DSS Compliant
- ITIL Certified Team
- Cloud Security Alliance (CSA) STAR
- IRAP ASD Stage 2 Audit Completed [UNCLASSIFIED]