Our Simtex SIP Trunk service is the perfect fit for a business wishing to make the most of their existing IP or hybrid PBX. Our Simtex SIP trunks offer ISDN equivalent functionality and reliability at sensible prices. Should you need additional capacity we can deliver it per single line and with same day turnaround.
With Simtex, you have the freedom to retain your existing PSTN connection for inbound service and make use of our competitive tariffs to lower your outbound bill. In most cases we can present your current phone numbers on our outbound service without needing to port. Of course should you wish to replace your ISDN with SIP trunk we can in most cases port your existing numbers.
Because we deliver this service from our redundant equipment located in secure, monitored data centres you can be assured of ultimate reliability and service levels. You can rely on us to provide rock solid service, enabling you to focus on running your business.
|Area||Per Minute (Inc GST)|
|Monthly Access Fee|
- National – untimed to any landline in Australia
- Mobile – per min (no flagfall)
- Outbound only (no Caller ID)
|Feature||Setup||Monthly (Inc GST)|
|Inbound DID with Caller ID||$0.00||$1.95/DID and $5.00/channel|
|Ported Inbound DID with Caller ID||$65.00||$1.95/DID and $5.00/channel|
|Outbound Caller ID||$0.00||$1.95/DID|
- Caller ID – requires confirmation of your DID ownership, standard national landline number only, no mobile/1300/1800/13 etc.
- If you want inbound then you MUST purchase at least one channel and one DID. If you port your number in then you must also buy at least one channel.
- Inbound – add DID and inbound channel capacity (Priced separately).
- Inbound number port – number charge + port setup fee of $65. Up to 3 numbers per fee.